1． Use of Points
Points can be used within the scope of the Points’ balance for the “Z-aN” video distribution service (hereinafter, referred to as “the Service”) operated by the Company. Points can be used to pay for viewing content and digital content on the Service. Furthermore, unless clearly specified as “hosted by the Company,” all sales of viewing content on the Service are by the Company on a consignment basis from the distributor.
2． Acquisition of Points
3． Amount payable to purchase Points
There is no upper limit on holding Points. However, for underage users, there is a 20,000-yen-per-month limit on purchasing Points.
4． Term of validity for Points
There is no term of validity for Points. However, if users become ineligible to use “Z-aN” upon withdrawal from membership, etc., any unused Points shall be forfeited. When Service provision is terminated due to the Company’s sales or for another reason, a certain pre-notice period shall be separately specified, and the Service shall be terminated after passing the period.
5． How to confirm remaining Points
Remaining Points can be confirmed using My Page within the Service.
6． Precautions on use of Points
• Displayed content value shall include consumption tax.
• There may be a delay before purchased points are reflected following completion of procedures.
• Please confirm the display on the screen on the page to purchase Points regarding possible payment methods to purchase Points.
• Once Points purchase procedures have been completed, Points cannot be returned, nor refunded after consumption. However, if the Company terminates the Service, any residual Points will be refunded as per the fund settlement method.
7. Prohibited Items
The following actions are prohibited concerning the Company’s Points
Service. If the Company confirms any prohibited actions, or confirms actions deemed
as applicable by the Company, the offending user may be temporarily deprived of use
of Points, or use of all User Account Information related to such user can be
stopped, and said User Account Information deleted. Users hereby agree to all such
• Actions involving reselling or transferring Points
• Permitting third parties other than the person themselves to use the Points
• Actions to obtain Points fraudulently
•Actions to purchase Points by those underage without obtaining consent from their legal representative•Actions to transfer or lend Service User Account Information to a third party
• Other actions equivalent to the above
10． Governing Law / Court of Jurisdiction
Enactment date: July 26, 2020
Revision date: September 10, 2020